Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon Pack
This granular activated carbon is made from natural coconut husk. It can be used safely. Coconut shell activated charcoal has more micropores (<4nm) than bamboo charcoal, and the surface area per gram of carbon particles can be up to 1,600 square meters (m2), which can capture harmful gases and odor more effectively. Its adsorption capacity of volatile organic gases is 5 times higher than normal activated carbon.
Remove odor, moisture, formaldehyde and volatile organic compounds
It is recommended to sunbathe the pack in ventilated area for about 3 hours every month for best adsorption power.
Date of manufacture: as marked on the pack
Product life: 3 years
– Do not cut the inner packaging
- The inner packaging is a high-quality non-woven fabric, moisture-proof, it can be placed directly inside the house without cutting the coconut shell charcoal package.
– Keep the bag dry
- Coconut shell charcoal bag should be keep dry to have better efficiency. If wetting the carbon bag, please put it under sunshine for a few hours until it is completely dry.
– Cannot wash
- Do not wash the coconut shell charcoal bag with water. Only clean it with a clean cloth or toothbrush.
– This is not a toy. Please keep away from children